- VMA Group
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Closing date
- 14 Oct 2022
- Job Discipline
- Insights & Research
- Experience Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client, a leading not-for-profit product and services reviewer, is hiring for an Insights Manager to deliver valuable customer and user insight to key stakeholders across the organisation.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering valuable primary and secondary data using appropriate techniques to help grow the organisation's revenue and brand. You will have a strong understanding of key stakeholder objectives and a passion for quantitative research.
This position is hybrid (in-office every Thursday).
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Designing and commissioning appropriate research techniques to collect valuable primary and secondary data
- Designing questionnaires and surveys to collect data aligned with stakeholder objectives
- Analyse data and report key insights
- Manage various survey platforms across different channels
- Deliver comprehensive reports and presentations on findings to various stakeholders across the organisation
- Manage external research suppliers
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong experience of quantitative and qualitative research
- Extensive market research experience, ideally 3-4 years minimum
- Strong questionnaire and survey design skills
- Experience using survey platforms
- Highly analytical with previous experience analysing data and reporting on insights
- Ability to report, present, and communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with analytics tools (SPSS desirable, but not required)
- 28 days annual leave, plus all bank holidays
- Annual company and individual-based performance bonus, up to 5%
- Award winning pension scheme rising to 11% after one year of service
- Healthcare insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Free life assurance cover (4x salary)
- Discount site offering various discounts across over 100 retail stores, including grocery shopping
- Hybrid working policy
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
About VMA Group
VMA GROUP is the leading international interim, contract, permanent and executive search recruitment specialist for marketing, digital and communications.
For over 40 years, VMA GROUP has focused on building strong and lasting relationships in the marketing, digital and communication sectors, working with candidates who have become clients, and clients who have become candidates. We consider ourselves to be a true career-partner.
Our team, which includes marketing and communication specialists working alongside recruitment professionals, maintain long-term, commercially successful relationships with our international network of clients – from innovative, independent start-ups to large, complex multinational corporations, as well as public and not-for-profit organisations.
With offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, we have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the marketing, digital and communications industry.
Whether you are looking for your next career move in Marketing, Digital or Communications, or you are looking to recruit exceptional talent for your team, please contact us on 020 7436 4243 or visit our website www.vmagroup.com
- +44 (0) 20 7436 4243
10 Bloomsbury Way
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert