Marketing and Content executive - Retail/ e-commerce company - £40,000 - Chelsea
Your new company aims to provide a luxury service for couples, helping them create their ultimate, dream wedding gift list. They are a well-established brand providing over 25 years of service. They pride themselves in developing a process that is specifically tailored to the couple and their ability to build a trusting relationship with each customer. This company is part of a wider e-commerce group, and this role will be mainly located in one of their showrooms in Chelsea as well as occasional travel to their head office in Hammersmith.
In your new role you will need to be able to work solely some of the time with support from the Marketing Manager. They are looking for someone who has a passion for weddings and experience previously working with a luxury brand.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
* Creating and managing content for all marketing platforms including email, social media, website etc.
* To improve the SEO of the company website
* To manage and plan photoshoots.
* Work on website UX improvements with the wider teams.
* To optimise relationships with brands to create creative collateral to represent the company brand and come up with creative ways to build and develop these relationships further.
* Manage and execute events
* Keep up to date with trends on social media to improve customer engagement
* Analyse marketing activity to monitor success to use this for future campaigns
What you will need to succeed:
* Knowledge in SEO
* Experience working with a luxury brand
* Event planning and photoshoot experience
* Copywriting experience
* Ability to internalise the brand identity and tone of voice
* Experience with content management systems and Mailchimp
* Great attention to detail with impressive verbal and communication skills
* Experience with graphic design
* Social media management being able to use scheduling tools and edit content
* Able to collaborate and work as a team as well as individually with an entrepreneurial mindset.
What you will get in return:
* Annual bonus scheme
* Competitive salary of up to £40,000
* 23 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
* Cycle to work scheme
* Discounts of selected brands (up to 75% off RRP on over 450 brands)
* Discounted private healthcare
* Great office environment
* Great team culture with regular socials
* Flexible working options including hybrid working (2 days in office)
What to do now:
If this role is of interest to you, then please do 'apply below' by sending an up-to-date copy of your CV and I will be in touch if it aligns with what I am looking for. We offer a very rewarding referral scheme for the successful candidate, so if this is not the right role now but you know you someone in your network then please do forward the details on!