- Brand Recruitment
- £35k per year
- Closing date
- 13 Oct 2022
- Job Discipline
- Experience Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Marketing Manager, Cambridge -
The Company - Marketing Manager
Our client is a well-renowned educational organisation based in the north of Cambridge, who is seeking a Marketing Manager on a full-time permanent basis to join their growing team of 10.
They’re looking for a dynamic all-rounder, with a broad marketing skillset and essential digital experience, able to juggle multiple projects and manage a team of 3.
This position offers hybrid working, with 3 days in the office and 2 working remote each week.
The Role - Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Marketing Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, developing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns across email, PPC and social media channels. You’ll also evaluate and report on performance for ROI and conversion.
- Writing content for digital channels including the website and socials, blogs, newsletters and campaigns, ensuring maximum SEO performance.
- Producing marketing materials, with the support of the Graphic Designer.
- Maintaining the CRM database.
- Assisting with the development of the wider marketing strategy and annual plans.
- Line managing a team of 3.
Requirements - Marketing Manager
- All-rounded marketing experience with a digital focus including paid and organic campaigns, content writing, producing materials, and updating digital channels.
- Excellent communication skills, able to manage stakeholders and a team (previous line management experience ideal but not essential).
- Ideally a degree in marketing or communications, but relevant experience is more important.
- Ideally a background in the education, not-for-profit or charity sectors, but all industries considered.
This position is hybrid, working 3 days in the office and 2 remote per week. Suitable commutable locations include Cambridge, Ely, Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Milton, Waterbeach, Sawston, Saffron Walden, Duxford, Huntingdon, Peterborough, and wider areas of Cambridgeshire.
Terms and Conditions
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
As the best-known name for marketing recruitment in the Central and Eastern region, Brand Recruitment work on more quality PR and marketing jobs than any other marketing specialist. Brand’s reputation is reflected in their recent success at the Marketing and Digital Recruitment Awards 2016 where they were crowned ‘Best SME Marketing Recruitment Agency’.
Headquartered in Cambridge and with an office in Amersham, Brand can help marketing job-seekers from Oxford across to Norwich, from Leicester down to Southend and from Reading up to Milton Keynes. Brand have placed hundreds of candidates into their dream PR or marketing job; in fact they successfully fill two or three roles every single day.
Working with businesses of all shapes and sizes, covering a variety of industry sectors; Brand Recruitment are specialists at finding the next career move for PR and marketing professionals. Whether you’re a Marketing Director looking for your next strategic move, or a Marketing Assistant keen to examine all possible paths, Brand’s selection of marketing jobs cater for professionals at every stage of their career.
“In this new category entrants had to show the judges their agency offered an all-round recruitment solution, excelling both as an employer brand of choice and go-to staffing provider. The judges were impressed with evidence that supported high staff retention, active content, excellent market engagement and tangible commercial return.” Marketing and Digital Recruitment Awards 2016 Judges, Best SME Marketing Recruitment Agency
- 01223 242423
Brand Recruitment Ltd
1C Langford Arch, London Rd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert