Our client, a leading global financial services and investment management company, are hiring for a Wealth Marketing Associate to join their marketing team on a 12 month contract.
Working in a team of 10, you will be responsible for executing marketing strategies across multiple channels (social media, email, website, events) targeting various client segments (financial advisors, wealth managers, banks). You will need to be immediately available, or available to start in the next 4 weeks, with a proactive attitude to successfully execute effective marketing campaigns.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Responsible for delivering strategic marketing campaigns across UK and Middle East markets
- Execute campaigns across multiple channels, including social media, email, website, events, etc.
- Oversee management of campaign websites and paid social campaigns
- Support local delivery of organic social activity into Middle East
- Work closely with Global and Regional Social Marketing teams to get brand ambassador content signed off for local markets
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience of executing marketing campaigns across a range of channels
- Strong digital marketing experience
- 3-4 years’ experience delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage various projects and meet deadlines
- Financial services experience desirable, not necessary
- Proactive and tactical, with a desire to be hands-on in executing marketing campaigns
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment with flexibility regarding changes in strategy and project plan
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.