Support global Marketing team with Data requirements/analytics across web performance, SEO, PPC, CRO & CRM
Your new company
My client is a leading Business Services organisation with worldwide operations in over 50 countries and a workforce of over 30,000 employees internationally. Despite their size, UK operations are a vibrant, family-feel team with a sizeable marketing department working closely together. The role will be based largely remotely with occasional/monthly travel to offices & work spaces in Surrey/Sussex.
Your new role
As Digital & Web Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for supporting the tracking and performance of digital channels and working with both the Global Digital Team and local marketing teams to identify actionable insights that will drive site traffic, organic and paid, and conversion to profitable sales. Your job will be responsible for identifying, validating and communicating actionable insights to improve the performance of digital marketing channels across multiple geographies and markets. In addition, you will work with other colleagues in the Digital Search Marketing Team to demonstrate the business case for feasibility pilots in the business across SEO, PPC and conversion rate optimisation (CRO) initiatives.
* Maintain monthly analytics reporting for all key performance indicators across the digital marketing estate
* Based on the monthly reports, generate actionable insight around the performance of websites, paid search accounts and enquiry tracking platforms to include potential recommendations to drive additional site traffic and/or site conversion.
* Liaise with internal team members and external third parties to leverage best practice learnings across key digital marketing channels (e.g. paid & organic), this will include both data analysis and the development of recommendations based on the insight
* Use business intelligence tools such as BigQuery to warehouse, visualise and make data accessible to senior managers
* Manage and maintain the web analytics infrastructure including Goal tracking and event tagging
What you'll need to succeed
* Commercial experience with Google Analytics.
* Experience using Business intelligence tools such as Qlik, Tableau and Google Data Studio.
* Good hands-on knowledge of SQL structure languages.
* Ability to merge data from multiple sources into data suitable for analysis.
* Working with relational databases and large data sets.
* Knowledge of how APIs for key platform providers work.
* Experience with Microsoft Excel formula and SQL for data manipulation.
* Understanding of digital marketing channels such as SEO and PPC.
* Understanding of social media listening and social media KPIs.
* Ability to create clear and simple written presentations from complex analytics
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £40,000 per year plus other company benefits including Pension, 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays and company performance schemes. This is an exciting, global team with a large estate of over 100 websites globally, giving you excellent exposure across the business to further your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Looking for your next role? Unsure of what the next step in your career journey looks like? As specialist recruiters who put the customer first, we use our knowledge across professions to help place candidates in jobs that fulfil their ambitions. Our recognition of transferrable skills makes us the catalyst at pointing you in the right direction and supporting your professional growth. Because at Hays, we're Working for your tomorrow.