Marketing Executive, £22,206 per annum, Remote/Hybrid role, Attractive benefit package
Your new company
Our client is a member-led, sector-owned charity that works with institutions and higher education across the world to improve higher education for staff, students and society.
They are experts in higher education with a particular focus on enhancing teaching and learning, effective governance, leadership development and tackling inequalities through our equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) work.
Delivering deliver support through professional development programmes and events, Fellowships, awards, student surveys, providing strategic change and consultancy services and through membership (including accreditation of teaching and learning, equality charters, research, knowledge and resources).
Your new role
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for creating, implementing, and optimising marketing campaigns across multiple channels with a predominance towards utilising digital media and the end-to-end digital customer journey to generate awareness, engagement and leads for our client's programmes and events portfolio and other services as required.
1. Planning and creation of data driven marketing campaigns centred around the use of digital channels.
2. Creation of email campaigns using an email platform.
3. Management, analysis, and evaluation of current and future social media channels.
4. Working with the communications team and the Senior Content and Publications Executive to create/utilise content in multiple formats (blog, images, infographics, video, audio) for use on the website, as part of email campaigns and across a range of digital channels including organic and paid social media and search marketing to maximise awareness and engagement.
5. Gain insights from tracking and reporting on marketing campaign performance using data from all channels including the website, emails, social media and other online media channels.
6. Creation of customer journeys through intelligent lead generation strategies and use of marketing automation.
7. Creation of marketing lists with intelligent use of CRM data segmentation using lead and contact behaviour and attributes.
8. Work in collaboration with internal stakeholders and web development agency to identify and implement continuous digital customer journey improvements through UX design and customer feedback taking a test and learn approach.
9. To adhere to brand guidelines and policies and procedures to meet legal and moral obligations in respect of, but not limited to equality, diversity and inclusion; GDPR, health and safety; and Charity Commission requirements.
10. To deal with telephone, website and email enquiries, escalating complex issues within agreed customer service standards.
11. To be first line of contact for marketing and communications enquires.
12. To ensure accurate database maintenance, raising purchase orders and processing invoices.
13. To compile marketing evaluation reports, including analysis and identifying data trends.
14. To co-ordinate meetings and liaise with colleagues, including supporting internal and external meetings, committees and contacts as required.
15. To manage time and tasks effectively.
16. To escalate risks to ensure delivery of tasks
17. To work cross functionally.
18. To support appropriate Business Development activity to develop our client's proposition.
19. To live the values of AHE
What you'll need to succeed
Knowledge & Skills
* Creating and updating web pages using a CMS (Drupal, WordPress or similar)
* Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
* Experience of email marketing and marketing automation platforms (Click dimensions or similar)
* Working with digital suppliers (design and web development)
* Proficient in web analytics (Google Analytics / GA4 or similar)
* Planning and creation of data driven digital marketing campaigns
* Content creation (blogs, social, email, video)
* Managing multiple social media channels
* Implementing campaign tracking and website tagging (GTM or similar)
Personal qualities and attributes
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills including writing for a range of audiences
* An enthusiasm and desire to learn and develop in all things digital
* Strong stakeholder management and a 'can-do' attitude that allows effective working across different functions and teams
* Ability to manage multiple parallel activities with conflicting deadlines and to prioritise workload
* Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
* Degree with significant digital marketing elements or a specific digital marketing qualification (CIM, IDM or similar)
What you'll get in return
Our client offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package including 31 days holidays, Flexible hours in a hybrid role, pension scheme, and life insurance between other items. More information available for successful applicants.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.