My client is a world-class communication coaching company. They believe communication is essential in order to achieve one's goals in work and life. It was founded in 2008, and they have coached hundreds of professionals in London and internationally to be the best communicators they can be. If you are an ambitious, talented marketing executive with great communication skills and an interest in business and personal development, then please read on.
My client is very well-established, yet they still have a start-up vibe; they would expect you to have a “can-do” attitude and bring fantastic ideas to the table. If you are looking for a job where you can make a difference, where your voice matters and you can grow quickly within an exciting organisation then please reach out to VMA Group.
- Create marketing content (Blogs, Newsletters, Social Media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook & Linkedin etc) and run a campaign
- Creation of emails for promotions, workflows, lead gen tools and more
- Putting together and carrying out strategies to drive traffic to our blog using Hubspot
- Looking after the distribution of content and working with analytics platforms
- Helping to execute digital campaigns across all digital marketing channels - paid social, PPC, display, affiliates and more
- Working to improve conversion rates by developing strategies and alternative target audiences
- Tracking, analysing and reporting on the performance of Marketing campaigns and results
- Undertaking additional marketing responsibilities such as optimising content and uploading blogs utilising Standard SEO Practice
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 2.1 in a relevant subject
- Ideally, 2 years of experience creating and effectively monitoring email marketing campaigns
- A real self-starter who has a genuine passion for SMEs and how they operate
- A driven character who thrives in a start-up environment
- An understanding and appreciation of social media campaigns and proven success
- Ideally previous experience working with analytics to measure marketing campaigns
- Experience working with marketing software such as MailChimp, WordPress, Google Analytics, and social media analytic platforms
- A real team player with a sense of fun, with the ability to work autonomously too
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Experience with B2B as well as B2C
- An understanding of social media platforms and their practical differences
- Someone who is highly organised, adaptable and reliable
- A passion for launching your career in marketing
- A passion for the personal development industry
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities. Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services. We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes. In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter