Events Officer - 6 Month - Public Sector - £29-£32k - Hybrid working
Your new company
You will be working for a large public sector organisation in Glasgow.
Your new role
Aa an events professional with several years of project management experience, you will support the Events Team in the delivery of the organisations busy annual portfolio of events. Working with a range of internal and external partners, you will manage events from inception to delivery, and will also provide post-event evaluation. You will be highly organised with strong attention to detail, able to balance competing deadlines in a dynamic and demanding environment and will also be familiar with best practice events coordination.
What you'll need to succeed
* Extensive experience of working in events
* Extensive project management experience;
* Experience in the delivery of face-to-face events and of being responsible for the organisation and management of small to large-scale events (e.g. conferences/seminars/multi-day events)
* Extensive experience of personal development in a similar role;
* Proven experience of problem solving, planning, organising and setting priorities;
* Proven experience of decision making, involving independent analysis and judgement;
* Staff management or supervising experience;
* Experience of using virtual platforms, particularly Zoom webinar, in the delivery of events;
* Experience delivering hybrid events and of 'livestreaming' of events.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. You will be offered £29-£32k paid to you on an hourly rate basis via hays timesheets.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.