Web Editor/Designer - Public Sector - Remote Working - £36k - Contract end of March 2023 Initially
Your new company
You will be working for one of Scotland's largest public sector organisations who are currently preparing a re-design and delivery of its intranet and external website platforms.
Your new role
They are now looking for an experienced content editor / designer to lead a comprehensive content review ahead of the launch of the new intranet and external website platforms.
What you'll need to succeed
* Lead on planning, creation and editing of content for new website and intranet development
* Work with their external agency in key milestones of development of both platforms
* Work with key internal stakeholders to identify and review content for migration
* Ensure that all digital content is user-friendly and fully optimised for search and adhered to accessibility standards
* Support the Communications and Engagement management team to identify ideas and innovations to improve digital output and user experience
* Work with respective team leaders to research, set and track measurable goals and KPIs across our website and intranet platforms
* Support the development of a content calendar to ensure appropriate governance is in place with relevant section owners
* Additional ad hoc requirements to support Communication and Engagement objectives
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Please note that this is an 'agile' role whereby you will be given the tools to effectively do your role from home; however, there will still be some infrequent requirement to travel to HQ sites in Cambuslang and Edinburgh for meetings and collaborative workshops.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.