Events Assistant - Public Sector - 3-6 month contract - Immediate Start
Your new company
You will be working for one of the largest Public Sector organisations in Glasgow.
Your new role
To support the delivery of a wide range of events for the organisation, including small workshops, high-profile speaker events, summer schools and large academic conferences. The Events Assistant will support the Events team to deliver a range of successful events.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience in event organisation is essential
* Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
* Virtual events experience
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Professional and able to work under pressure in a busy environment and manage multiple priorities
* Excellent planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Experience in using social media and/or Content Management Systems (CMS) in a professional context
* Ability to foster and maintain good working relationships
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. This role will be in the office 2-3 days per week as per the events calender (if virtual or in person). You will be paid £13-£15 per hour via Hays timesheets on a weekly basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.