Fantastic opportunity for a junior marketer, Hybrid working and a salary of £25,000!
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity to join a professional services organisation in Chichester. This award winning organisation focuses on meeting the needs of social organisations, schools, charities and local councils.
This role is perfect for a candidate seeking a flexible and supportive work culture, training and development and being part of a company that focuses on charities and the community.
Your new role
As a Marketing assistant, you will be creating marketing campaign materials, writing content and customer communications and ensuring compliance with brand and governance requirements.
You will also:
* Deliver marketing acquisition campaigns that drive new business growth
* Deliver content and communications that drive engagement, increase brand awareness and new business conversion
* Deliver existing customer communications plan to provide risk management guidance and maintain great retention rates
* Manage our marketing approval process to ensure marketing governance is completed
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will need:
* Outstanding workload prioritisation and the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
* Excellent attention to detail, organisation and time management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication ability
* Experienced in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Experience in working in marketing and/or the financial services sector
* Ability to write simple and engaging copy
* Experience using InDesign and an email service provider
* Naturally creative mindset whilst working within brand guidelines
* A degree or professional marketing qualification
What you'll get in return
* Flexible hybrid working (2 days / week working from home)
* Lunchtime HIIT classes & yoga sessions
* Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
* Virtual GP appointments
* Discounts with leading retailers across the UK
* Quarterly Directors Awards, including lunch for all and £500 for the winners
* Volunteering days
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + a day off on your Birthday (total 34 days paid leave)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.