Content Editor Job -London- hybrid - 30k-36k- start ASAP
Your new company
Operating in 40 countries globally, this organisation strives to promote safer engineering operations, alongside improving sustainability and ethical value to society. With thousands of members, they work to manage the machinery of everyday society, ensuring efficiency.
Your new role
* Be an asset to the team by researching, writing, and editing engaging content to liaise with members to promote their work externally
* Manage social media accounts and communicate with the media to produce press releases
* Produce and upload written content, videos and images on the website and social media channels
* Digital aspects
* Run the organisations social media account
* Have basic video editing skills
* Upload content to the website
What you'll need to succeed
* Educated at degree level or equivalent, ideally in either English, Communications or Marketing
* Experience of producing or creating content
* Experience of working for a membership body
* Excellent writing and editing skills, with strong attention to detail
* Good IT skills including MS Office 365
* Experience in writing engaging copy for a range of audiences on multi-channels
* Good teamwork and flexible attitude in the work environment
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date word version of your CV, highlighting all of your relevant experience or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.