Content Marketing Executive
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced marketing executive to join our innovative marketing team here with a legal firm.
Your new role
With a passion for creating high quality, thought-provoking and engaging content, you will relish the opportunity to drive our content strategy and more importantly, increase our subscriber base.
As a content Marketer, you will be responsible for developing and driving our noise calendar in line with their firm-wide marketing strategy and brand guidelines.
What you'll need to succeed
* Develop a digital multi-channel content strategy that support the Firm's key marketing objectives and aligns with our brand values.
* Draft/write online articles, blogs, news updates, website copy, brochures, and sales collateral.
* Create content, with measurement of attracting clients, colleagues and increasing subscriber numbers.
* Keep up to date with digital developments and generate news ideas to draw audience's attention.
* Track content performance using Google Analytics, LinkedIn analytics and Vuture.
* Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends to meet the companies wider marketing strategy
* Maintain and create periodic content reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
* Research new marketing opportunities.
* Feed into and support the Digital Marketing executive and Central Sales team on the creation of a strategic monthly content planner
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.