Product Brand Manager
Your new company
My client is an international organisation who specialise in importing and distributing great food from around the world. They are looking for an experienced Product Brand Manager to develop & implement
product/brand strategies and ensure the organisation has the right marketing mix to drive profitable growth .
Your new role
* Ensure the business is presenting the brand correctly in all areas
* Manage all elements of the Marketing Mix to deliver on KPI's
* Develop annual consumer brand plan and lead on its implementation
* Develop innovation strategies for each brand
* Monitor trends in market, and track competitor activity to inform and adapt marketing strategies and opportunities
* Provide brand performance updates to relevant stakeholders and assist in providing marketing support where needed
What you'll need to succeed
* Min 2 3 years' experience of working within UK FMCG market/retail
* Confident with numbers and be able to analyse & extract key insights.
* Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
* Team working skills
* Written and verbal communications skills
What you'll get in return
* Up to 5% performance based bonus paid quarterly depending on meeting objectives
* Up to 10% team bonus paid annually based on the company meeting shared objectives
* 4 employer's pension if matched by employee contribution (from day)
* Life Assurance and Permanent Health Insurance
* Private Medical Insurance for employee (option to buy for family members), life Assurance and Permanent Health Insurance all after 3 months' probation
* 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Electric car and bike schemes available on a salary sacrifice basis
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.