Your new company
One of the UK's best known financial services companies specialising in over 50's life insurance, funeral cover and equity release.
Your new role
As Partner Relationship Manager you will manage current partners through effective onboarding and day to day management to increase profit.
* You'll work with current partners and agree and maintain a plan, maximising profit through understanding proposition and pricing, commission paid to partners and advertising.
* You'll have a good understanding of trading performance, identifying short term opportunities for improvement and ensuring all outstanding issues are resolved in a timely manner.
* You'll support the contracting process and lead the onboarding activity to ensure operational and partner readiness and compliance sign-off
* Reporting into the Business Development Lead, you'll proactively support identifying potential partners and, when appropriate, initiate the first discussion to understand and size the opportunity.
* You'll be an expert in industry developments, consumer trends and competitor activities.
* You'll ensure that current partner risks are identified, logged and managed to mitigate impact to stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience of developing and managing partners in a corporate setting, with a strong focus on delivering for the customer and a good commercial acumen. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to prioritise and manage multiple activities and deliverables.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.