Marketing Communications Executive - Perm role for a Global Aerospace manufacturer. Fantastic benefits!
Hays Marketing are proud to be working in partnership with a Global Aerospace Manufacturer based in Cambridge who are currently seeking a Marketing Communications Executive to join their team.
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
* Events Management: Organise and attend company events; help manage logistics and registrations, coordinate with vendors, create itineraries, and order marketing collateral. Support sales leaders as they follow up on leads generated during trade show events. Implement tactics to measure event effectiveness.
* Social Media: Implement the social media strategy for the aerospace and industrial businesses, managing the development of content and scheduling. Analyse and report on the performance of our social media engagement, setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
* Marketing Communications: Manage website updates by scheduling reviews with the sales and marketing teams and developing content to ensure website is kept fresh.
* General Communications: Draft and edit copy for internal and external communications across different mediums in various languages. Ensure that style guidelines brand standards are adhered to in all communications. Serve as the lead communications manager at the Duxford site.
* Administration: Serve as a member of the Corporate & Marketing Communications team and support all team projects globally. Provide administrative support to the Director of Marketing Communications and the Marketing Communications team.
Skills & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or business administration, or equivalent.
* Fluent in English (French speaking advantageous)
* Past work experience in a similar role
* Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels and best practices, including social, digital and email marketing.
* Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines.
* Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
* Graphic design skills, proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, social media skills, presentation development skills, InDesign in particular
* Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
* Must be willing to travel (with very occasional travel out of the UK)
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary, and fantastic benefits package including flexible working hours with hybrid working options, parking on-site, competitive pension, plus annual bonus and career progression opportunities.