A Lead Product Marketing Manager is needed to join a leading software solutions provider. Expect a fantastic opportunity to progress your career building and executing growth strategies and plans for leading software products across the UKI & Canada.
Winners of multiple awards and a strategic partner of Xero and QuickBooks Online, this innovative provider has supported over 2,000 accounting firms and 70,000 small businesses globally in over 140 countries. They are renowned for building prediction technology and accounting advisory software that helps small businesses make more money! Due to continued success, they are now seeking a Product Marketing Manager / PMM Lead to ensure a strong interlock between UKI and Canada-based product categories.
Joining as the Product Marketing Manager / PMM Lead you will experience the freedom to fully own the marketing strategy for your product region, from creating the strategy and plans through to delivering the tactical activities you decide will best meet objectives. You will be responsible for both forming a simple, clear product and proposition strategy and growth plan for the region (UKI & Canada), creating a blueprint for execution, and then supporting and advising the execution of the blueprint. You will establish a deep understanding of customer needs, the market, and competitors. Feeding compelling and structured requirements into central and regional product and Google Tag Manager functions (or use this data to establish strategies for regional-owned products).
You can work remotely or from the Head Office in Brighton, you chose. The team is a mix of fully remote and part remote.
To qualify…You should be a Lead Product Marketing Manager / PMM Lead / Product Owner / Product Marketing Manager / Product Manager / Data Marketing Manager / Insight Marketing Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in customer and commercially led Product Marketing and/or Product Management role
- Good people leadership skills – you can instil trust, belief, and confidence in a distributed team and acts as a role model for respect direct and indirect reports
- A strong track record of building product and proposition growth strategies and plans – and effectively executing these across multi-functional teams to achieve strong results
- You thrive when working in a matrix environment, where colleagues need to be supported, driven, influenced to deliver even bigger results.
- You are a thought leader and leverage a standardised Google Tag Manager structure in one country which can then rolled into other geographies.
- Strong diagnostic capabilities to solve complex problems and formulate simple and effective recommendations which are customer driven.
- Strong communication and writing skills in English and the ability to work across business lines, presenting to senior leadership and at different levels of management.
- You are a strong team player with proven ability to lead through influence.
- Proven skills managing multiple projects with very tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of the ways in which small businesses operate.
Working for a fast-paced, buzzing company, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done - thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of the team. In return you can expect to work from home (no commute, if you want to), annual bonus, a generous benefit plan, high employee well-being and a role where you truly get back what you put in.