Marketing Manager, London
The Company – Marketing Manager
A leading, and award-winning marketing agency are looking for a strategically minded Marketing Manager to join their team. If you have experience with strategies, digital marketing, lead generation, and social media management, then read on!
The Role – Marketing Manager, London
You will be responsible for implementing and developing the marketing strategy to complement growth plans.
Your day-to-day could be….
- Identifying new business opportunities through marketing activities (lead generation).
- Managing the PR/marketing strategy and discussing it with the Founders.
- Creating content for social media and the website to enhance brand awareness.
- Generating new ideas for the business and social media growth.
Requirements – Marketing Manager, London
- 4-5 years of marketing experience (covering content and campaign management).
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, and copywriting skills.
- The ability to work with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of social media and website management as well as analytics and reports.
- Lead generation/business development experience through marketing activities.
This role does offer flexible working and due to the location of their office, this role is commutable from Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Surrey and many more!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.