Sales Operations Manager - Business Management Consultant - upto £500 day rate - 6 month contract
Sales Operations Manager
Business Management Consultant
upto £500 day rate
6 month contract
Your new company
Business Management Consultant
A trusted provider of health and safety (H&S) assessments.
Today, they are the UK's leading provider of compliance and risk management services, helping contractors (suppliers) and clients (buyers) demonstrate compliance with their award-winning supply chain and risk management services.
They are a growing business with plans to broaden and deepen their customer base.
Pivotal to this is the ability to analyse market and customer data, and use it to target and convert sales opportunities.
Your new role
As a growing business, they need leadership and management in how its client sales operate.
The Client Sales Operations Manager will contribute to this, leading systems and processes that will help plan, control, and deliver our sales ambitions.
The role will lead a small team working with the large and growing client base.
From prospecting through to client onboarding campaigns and key account management, you will supply the management framework needed to coordinate, align, and improve their efforts.
* Provide the sales operations frameworks and leadership that will deliver our sales and growth targets
* Drive, manage and quality assure our approach to sales qualification, sales funnel and pipeline management, campaign delivery, and key account growth
* Lead the team, enabling them to hit their objectives individually and collectively
* Work with all interfacing functions and teams, building and sustaining effective processes and systems, and positive relations
* Champion and implement changes that will improve how we operate our sales and deliver for clients
* Create transparency and insight using effective client data and MI which informs and guides our clients, and the businesses' leadership
* Meet client sales and growth goals
* Lead and manage the Business Development team to maximise client sales, including the definition of objectives and targets
* Lead and manage the Key Account Management team to maximise client satisfaction, retention, growth (including up-sell and cross-sell) and referrals
* Lead and manage the Client Success team to optimise how we onboard and serve new clients and client accounts, and how they adopt the full range of products and services
* Lead and manage the Client Sales Data Analyst so that the business has accurate, secure, compliant, and insightful data and MI, which directly contributes to sales and growth
* Implement a robust and challenging sales qualification regime that drives effective and efficient sales team focus, and filters the best possible sales leads for your teams and telesales
* Monitor and improve team performance individually and collectively using data and analysis (of such things as win/loss rates, pipeline velocity, upsells, quota attainment, lead generation and prospecting funnels), and through building positive professional relationships and mutual understanding
* Collaborate effectively with interfacing functions and teams, improving and creating effective systems and processes, and through positive professional relationships and mutual understanding
* Use and improve a range of tools including CRM software, Microsoft Office, internal and external data bases and sources, to equip your teams to plan, deliver, and report against sales and service targets
* Manage the production and delivery of meaningful client sales and account reports and MI, including scheduled and ad hoc outputs for clients and the business
* Use training and coaching to build the capabilities and performance of your teams individually and collectively
* Consider and advise, using evidential data wherever possible, senior leadership on how the business
can grow and perform more effectively
* Champion the client and the client experience across the business, particularly in the areas of Product, Marketing, Operations, Finance, and Client Customer Service
* Monitor and control team commission and bonus data and reporting to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and fairness
* Continuously look for ways in which to improve, automate and simplify sales processes and increase sales productivity
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.