Professional services BD Manager
* Senior Business & Marketing Manager
* Competitive Salary
* Oxfordshire - Hybrid
Top 100 law firm looking for Business Development Exec to provide broad support across core BD activities. Your new company
You will be working with a forward-thinking, inclusive law firm that works with clients across the public and private sector. They work with a number of healthcare and social service providers and have a strong social purpose.
They're big on collaboration and have a very flat structure - you will be working with senior partners and the management team with exposure to people across the organisation.
Your new role
You will provide a broad range of support to the wider BD & Marketing team across core BD activities. This includes managing client development plans, assisting with national business development and marketing strategies, and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
* Oversee the development and implementation of business unit and sector BD plans.
* Manage the execution of planned BD activities, coordinating with key fee-earners to monitor and measure ROI.
* Work with fee-earners to scope opportunities in new markets and thereafter create BD strategy plans for client and revenue acquisition.
* Account management for selected clients, supporting partners on developing their business plans and executing on cross-selling initiatives.
* Manage the development and execution of the pitching process and the preparation of materials for formal and informal pitches.
* Review and monitor key competitor activity and key clients / prospects to support on business intelligence.
* Oversee the development of relevant sector BD materials as required to support BD objectives.
* Assist with the monitoring of marketing and BD expenditure to agreed budgets.
* Assist with the development and implementation of business unit and sector BD plans.
* Work with the partners to deliver London BD priorities and execute on planned activities whilst monitoring / measuring ROI.
* Proactively manage London prospect pipelines including preparing bespoke pitching documents. Support the Senior Marketing & BD Manager on the key account management programme and wider firmwide BD initiatives.
* Oversee the implementation and follow-up opportunities created by our marketing campaigns.
Strategy, planning & implementation
* Periodically review and monitor key competitor activity and key client / prospects to support on business intelligence.
* Deliver an effective event programme, supporting the campaign programme whilst responding to client, referrer and prospect needs.
* Ensure that all marketing data is recorded within the CRM system and that reporting is in place to evaluate ROI.
* Collaborate with the digital marketing team on the development, execution and review of campaigns so they are an effective marketing & BD tool.
* Oversee the development of relevant sector marketing and communications materials as required to support various BD objectives.