Our client, a leading construction, development and property services company, are hiring for a Digital Communications and Marketing Executive to join their Digital Team.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing and Communications, you will develop marketing content for digital channels and successfully execute digital campaigns.
This position is hybrid (in-office 1-2 days a week).
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Planning and producing campaigns through digital channels, including SEO, Web, Social Media, and SharePoint
- Copywriting for digital channels and website
- Support the Head of Digital Marketing and Communications with production of communications content
- Channel management
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge of digital channels and digital campaign management
- 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Proven experience of running digital campaigns
- Ability to write for digital channels and web
- Experience of SEO and CMS, including WordPress
- Experience of Salesforce or HubSpot (desirable)
- Flexible remote working policy
- 7.5% bonus
- 26 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Generous pension contribution of 8%
- Private medical insurance (AXA)
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance (3x salary)
- Many more
If you’re interested in applying for this position or you would like to find out more information please contact Callum Williams @ VMA Group on Tel. 07788210901 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.