Exciting Digital Marketing Executive Position for a Leading Tech Firm!
Digital services firm, Digital Marketing Executive, £40,000, London
This company has over 2,000 employees internationally and is mainly based in Europe and the Middle East. They are looking for someone to bring their creative qualities and impressive technological skills to redevelop digital services within the company. This company is passionate about making a future impact and strives to develop strong partnerships with top class, worldwide technology companies and improve people's overall digital experience.
Your new role:
In this role, you will be working alongside the Head of Marketing to manage and optimise the digital marketing strategy across a variety of appropriate channels.
You will mainly be responsible for:
* Planning digital marketing in the UK and Middle East To plan content and make sure it is SEO-optimised across the digital sphere.
* Executing the social media strategy and keeping social media presence up to date with frequent activity on all platforms including posts and comments etc. Arranging and advertising company events such as webinars, launches and other networking events.
* Preparing internal reports on a regular basis addressing performance of current marketing campaigns. Running marketing generated leads via HubSpot.
* Working with the international marketing team exchanging ideas and campaign activities.
What you will need to succeed:
* 2+ years in digital communication and marketing (agency environment is desired)
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Good wide range of generalist skills including strong verbal and written ability.
* Work well in a fast-paced environment Driven and results focused.
* Experience in using key marketing techniques including SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing.
* Strong copywriting and written skills.
* Knowledge of using Google Analytics and marketing automation skills
What you will get in return:
* Competitive salary of £40,000
* 25 days of paid holiday + bank holidays
* Health insurance
* Opportunity to be involved in a global team.
* Exciting and collaborative working conditions
* Hybrid working
What to do now:
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.