Marketing Executive - £32,000 - Hospitality industry - London
Marketing Executive - £28,000 - £32,000 - Hybrid Working - Hospitality Industry - Knightsbridge
This company is part of a larger independent business within the Hospitality Industry, particularly the restaurant and retail sector. They have created a unique and dynamic experience within the Japanese and The Nordic cultures to develop a 'once in a lifetime' experience. This company was one of few hospitality companies to open during the pandemic and has a lot of exciting opportunities being created for the future of the company to take to a global scale.
Your new role:
This company is looking for driven and ambitious Marketing Executive to join the Marketing, Communications, and Brand team. The Marketing Executive will report into the Senior Communications Manager and you will develop the seasonal and local marketing calendar and drive the sales and revenue for the company.
You will also be responsible for:
* Working with the Marketing team to develop local marketing and activations
* Developing partnerships for the company to deliver the local marketing plans.
* Supporting the PR Agency and influencers for the company
* Briefing and executing plans with the designers on marketing assets and all in-building POS.
* Regularly report to the wider marketing team on metrics in team meetings
* Creation of engaging and creative copy and content for all marketing channels (social media, website, email marketing)
What you need to succeed:
* Minimum of 1 years' experience within a similar marketing role
* Excellent copywriting and content skills
* Strong passion for retail, food, and drink within the luxury space
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Previous experience with Adobe Creative suites, Monday.com, Squarespace or similar
What you get in return:
* Competitive salary of up to £32,000
* 28 days holiday (+1 each year of service)
* 50% discount within the Restaurants Discounts in the retail store
* Hybrid working (3 days in office)
* Great office culture
* Training and Development opportunities
* Pension Scheme
* Active referral scheme of up to £1000
* Annual staff festival
What to do now:
If this role is of interest to you, then please do 'apply below' by sending an up-to-date copy of your CV and I will be in touch if it aligns with what I am looking for. We offer a very rewarding referral scheme for the successful candidate, so if this is not the right role now but you know you someone in your network then please do forward the details on!