Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £53,500
Location: Cambridge, UK
We are Cambridge University Press & Assessment, a world-leading academic publisher and assessment organisation and a proud part of the University of Cambridge.
Our department is Cambridge Partnership for Education and we work with governments and international development organisations to improve the quality of national education systems. We deliver education expertise from every angle – from needs analysis and policy recommendations, to curriculum, assessment, teacher training, learning materials and much more.
About the role
We are looking for a talented digital marketer to deliver a digital marketing strategy that promotes the Cambridge Partnership for Education (CPE) brand and value proposition to the global education reform market. This dynamic role will work across the entire digital marketing channels, giving the successful candidate the autonomy to lead on the CPE's digital marketing.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with colleagues who have experiences from across a variety of subject matters and local contexts, who share a unified passion to deliver sustainable solutions, which help all learners to flourish and societies to grow.
Bring your skills and help us grow!
You are a true self-starter with strong track record of delivering outstanding digital marketing performance. Leading on our digital marketing strategy and delivery, you will be accountable for:
- Developing a robust strategy for the CPE digital marketing across a range of channels website, SEO, CRM, social media, influencers, insights and content marketing
- Creating digital marketing strategies for stakeholder management projects to support the delivery of our client's programmes in local countries
- Further developing our newly launched CPE website that aims to reach more target audience, is engaging and will convert visitors to potential clients
- Working with the CRM team to ensure the flow of leads between the Marketing Cloud and the Sales Cloud is effective
- Developing CPE's personalised, automated customer journeys across the digital channels, to ensure our audiences have harmonious experiences and feel supported at all stages of their online journey
- Developing, implementing and analysing all marketing campaigns with the goal to drive brand awareness, traffic and sales. Perform hands-on optimisation to campaigns, adopting a test and learn approach to seek performance improvements
- Tracking, monitoring and evaluating key metrics to bring visibility to client perceptions and satisfaction with the CPE client experience across all digital channels, identifying strengths and weaknesses at key points of interaction to enable creating a seamless customer journey
- Building effective working relationships with agencies and freelancers (e.g., consultants in SEO, CRM, Designers) to ensure that CPE has the capability to deliver its digital marketing and communications strategies
- Strong commercial experience, with proven end to end multi-channel marketing expertise to drive growth of brands
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and deliver results.
- Data-driven, analytical and able to prioritise and focus on the key deliverables to drive success
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, including a deep understanding of website operations, SEO, CRM social media, paid digital media, reporting and insights.
- Experience in user experience and website optimization and A/B testing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the digital marketing landscape, with ability to identify best-in-class solutions.
- Experience of briefing and managing advertising plans
Rewards and benefits
We will support you to be at your best in work and to live well outside of it. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a world-class, flexible rewards package, featuring family-friendly and planet-friendly benefits including:
- Group personal pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary
- Private medical and Permanent Health Insurance
- Green travel schemes
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
We also offer flexible and hybrid working options from day one. We will consider any work arrangements if you wish to work flexibly or require adjustments due to a disability.
Ready to pursue your potential? Apply now. https://careers.cambridge.org/jobs/vacancy/senior-digital-marketing-manager-cambridge/2213/description/
We review applications on an ongoing basis, with a closing date for all application being 29 August. Interviews are scheduled to take place w/c 5th September.
Please note that successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory background checks including DBS due to working in a regulated industry.