Marketing Manager - Top Resort chain, London, £40,000-£45,000, hybrid working
This top resort chain, located on the banks of the River Thames, is looking for a dynamic and passionate Marketing Manager to be responsible for the company's brand development and produce an excellent strategic marketing plan to achieve company targets across all market sectors within the brand. The company is rapidly growing so are looking to increase the marketing team as they currently are a small size of 3 marketers and want to keep in line with this growth.
Your new role:
In your new role you will be working alongside the Commercial Director to create and implement the annual strategic marketing scheme. You will also work closely with other heads of department to maximise revenue.
* To lead digital marketing strategy including SEO, PPC, SEM,CRM and organic and paid social media.
* Social media management
* To report on KPIs weekly giving feedback on how these can be improved.
* Budget management
* Attend meeting to give updates on activity and ensure it aligns with commercial team to drive revenue.
* Create original and engaging content both written and visual.
* To optimise content across the company website via the WordPress CMS.
What you will need to succeed:
* At least 2 years of Marketing experience
* Great communication skills both verbal and written
* Understanding of digital marketing software including SEO, PPC and CRM.
* Desired to have 2-3 year experience in a management role
* Experience working in a hospitality/events/leisure industry is desirable
What you will get in return:
* Competitive salary of £45,000 + 20% bonus
* 20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Hybrid (3-4 days in office)
* Great work environment with regular staff social events and award ceremonies
* Development of multimillion projects within an Icon in the Hotel sector Learning and development opportunities