Your new company
You will be working with a global insurance company as a Digital Marketing Coordinator. My client provides insurance to both individuals and businesses across a range of sectors. They operate in over 50 countries with a diverse group of clients.
This digital marketing role sits within their EMEA marketing team and offers a great opportunity to grow and develop your career as part of a well-respected marketing team with exposure to teams across the business and internationally.
Your new role
You will be responsible for a range of digital marketing activities and strategic projects, including maintaining the the company's website, content marketing, managing SEO, and digital campaigns. This Digital Marketing Coordinator role is a permanent, full-time position based in the City with hybrid working options available. You will report into a Digital Marketing Manager who is a big advocate for personal development.
What you'll need to succeed
* Previous experience as a digital marketer
* Exposure to CMS software
* Knowledge of SEO
* Willingness to learn and a good work ethic
* Good at managing multiple projects
* Campaign experience would be advantageous
What you'll get in return
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with a global insurance company and kick-start your career development.
* A competitive salary of £35,000 for the right candidate.
* Hybrid working options - 3 days in the office, 2 at home
* International role - exposure to colleagues across the business
* Fantastic learning and development
* Range of additional benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.