Job Title: Data & Insight Manager
Location: Hybrid/Remote based
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum (Experience Dependent)
Job Type: Permanent, full time (37.5 hours a week)
The Lowry is an internationally acclaimed cultural landmark situated at the heart of MediaCityUK, one of the world's most exciting culture and media destinations. We are committed to celebrating the unique heritage of the location, putting communities and people at the heart of all we do.
About the role:
We are delighted to announce that we are looking for a Data & Insight Manager to devise, implement and lead on a cross-organisational evaluation framework. Working closely and collaboratively with multiple departments including ticketing, CRM, marketing and finance to share insight and develop our ability to maximize both audience and business opportunities. This is a new role, being introduced at a really exciting time to be joining the Audience and Marketing department.
We are looking for someone with experience of delivering insight within an organisation, of analysing data and reporting on the results, of CRM systems and a working knowledge of ticketing systems. The role requires a highly organised individual who is able to project manage effectively and has the ability to communicate on all levels of the organisation. You will love all things data and be a naturally analytical and inquisitive thinker.
* To work closely with the Head of CRM and Digital to develop and implement the CRM and Digital Strategy, specifically focusing on the development of audience and marketing insight.
* Develop and lead on the implementation of an effective evaluation and reporting framework for the Lowry.
* Create a customer/visitor profile to inform marketing plans and identify further opportunities for growth.
* Lead projects which will provide the foundation for CRM activity, data quality, data capture and data protection.
* Champion the results of audience insight across all levels of the organisation - using the intelligence to make recommendations and encourage business growth.
* Promote The Lowry as a centre for data excellence, sharing knowledge and expertise with industry colleagues.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Natural analytical thinker taking a data led approach.
* Highly organised planner and able to project manage effectively.
* Ability to communicate on all levels all levels of the organisation from public facing teams to Senior Management.
* Ability to communicate technical and complex aspects of systems and data structures to nontechnical teams, colleagues and stakeholders.
* Significant experience of analysing data and reporting on the results.
* Experience of CRM systems and programmes.
* Detailed understanding of GDPR compliance and data integrity.
* Expert understanding of digital metrics.
Benefits and package:
* Complimentary and discounted theatre and live event tickets.
* Free car parking just a few minutes' walk from The Lowry building.
* Generous annual leave entitlement and a paid day off for your birthday!
* Discounts at the bars, restaurant and gift shop located within The Lowry building.
Please note that MediaCityUK is a well-connected destination with a variety of different transport options - bus, car, tram and bike.
The application deadline for this vacancy is Thursday 1st September at 10am with interviews planned to be held Thursday 8th September.
For more information, please download the recruitment pack. To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter by clicking on 'Apply for this job'. Your application should describe how you would apply your knowledge, experience and skills to fulfil the main duties and responsibilities of the post.
To ensure fairness during our shortlisting process, we ask that you remove all personal details (such as name, age, location, ethnicity, marital status etc) from your CV and covering letter before uploading. This reduces the risk of any potential bias during our recruitment process and ensures that all shortlisting is based on skills, experience and suitability for a role. Thank you for your understanding.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Data Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Analyst, Information Analyst, Client Data Analyst, Experienced Data Analyst, Data Administrator, Business Analyst, Business Analyst, SQL Analyst, Business Information Analyst, Data Handler, Systems Analyst, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Insights Analyst, Data Analyst, Digital Marketing Analyst, Marketing Insights Specialist, Marketing Analytics Specialist, Marketing Insights Executive will also be considered for this role.