Your new company
The association is the leading representative membership organisation in its field, in the UK. They assist and support around 83% of practicing professionals within their industry, to fulfil their high expectations. They provide advice and support as well as educational learning and events.
Your new role
They are seeking a collaborative, experienced PR and Media Executive to support and lead across a variety of public facing and media focused projects, to deliver on strategic communications objectives. Responsible for helping in the delivery of their public facing and media engagement work, to raise the profile of the organisation, the vital work of their members and promote their values. This will include delivering media coverage, gathering important patient case studies, promoting commercial and education activities and providing broader support for the communications team and wider organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
* At least two years' experience in a similar PR or communications role.
* Ideally has worked in a not-for-profit, healthcare, government, or membership organisation.
* Can support and deliver PR campaigns for different audiences and across a range of channel.
* Managing enquiries from journalists and can communicate with stakeholders, internally and externally.
* Supporting and delivering PR for commercial and education activities such as events, conferences, and publications.
* Ideally experienced in working with freelance or agency designers on creative digital and print projects.
* Strong communication skills, both in person and in writing with an ability to adapt writing style for various target audiences, formats, and channels.
* Experience using media monitoring platform Vuelio, or similar to compile regular news/coverage round-ups and evaluate media coverage, when compiling media lists.
* Adobe Photoshop or Canva creative digital package to create high quality, original branded content.
* Experience of using Hootsuite to manage a range of social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and InstagramFlexible and adaptable with the ability to prioritise own workload and work to multiple deadlines
* University educated or equivalent
* PR or communications degree or diploma, or equivalent experience
What you'll get in return
* Flexible hybrid approach from our newly refurbished office in the heart of Clerkenwell.
* pension and life assurance.
* Annual leave of 26 days per annum (this increases by two days after two years).
* The Employee Assistant Programme - providing activities that support employee wellbeing including regular social activities.
* Expert talks and staff book club.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or drop me a call on the details below
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.