Godolphin is the world’s largest thoroughbred operation, comprising breeding and racing interests spanning 6 countries, across 4 continents. Founded in Dubai in 1992, the operation has been built on a foundation of innovation and uninhibited achievement that has led to a legacy of success for horses in Godolphin’s famous blue silks. Its global headquarters is in Newmarket, which is the epicentre of the UK’s thoroughbred industry.
Under the direction of the European Marketing Manager and working closely with both the Group Head of Marketing and Group Digital and Brand Manager, the Digital Marketing Co-ordinator is responsible for the implementation of digital marketing activities in Europe and co-ordinating output across the Group.
The role will cover all aspects of the Godolphin brand with a strong focus on the Darley stallions, as well as encompassing the Godolphin racing team, our charitable projects and internal communications.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and deliver our social media and online content strategy, including paid campaigns and online advertising
- Assist with the creation of data reports and campaign performance to monitor our online activities against KPIs and recommend changes/ improvements based on the findings
- Create content for our European digital platforms and work with our other regional managers to effectively schedule content
- Respond to emerging trends on digital platforms where applicable for our audiences
- Organise the Godolphin group social media content planner
- Coordinate the Godolphin online fan club and user experience
- Manage our Group company intranet: developing and improving the user experience
- Support the wider marketing team with non-digital projects during busy periods
The successful candidate will be a good communicator, able to autonomously manage their work and build strong working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders of all levels. It is essential that they have experience creating engaging content/copy for social media channels and enjoy working in a flexible and hands-on environment. We feel this role would suit someone who shares our ‘team first’ values and it is important that candidates either have a passion for horseracing and breeding or are keen to engage fully in learning about it. Previous experience in a digital marketing role is essential.
In return, we offer a salary of £25,000 – £35,000 per annum, dependant on experience, as well as a generous benefits package including private healthcare, life assurance, discretionary bonus and pension scheme. This role is based at our Main Office Headquarters in Newmarket, Suffolk.
To apply, click the ‘I'm Interested’ button or send your CV and a covering letter to:
Human Resources, Godolphin Management Company Limited, The Main Office, Dalham Hall, Duchess Drive, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 9HE
The closing date for applications is Sunday 4th September 2022. We reserve the right to interview and close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of suitable applicants.
Godolphin aims to create a diverse and inclusive working environment in which everyone feels valued, that their contribution matters and they are able to perform to their full potential. We therefore encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, and we will be happy to discuss any adjustments you may require to make our workplace one you can thrive in.