Exciting Marketing and Communications Manager job for Global construction business.
Your new company
An international property developer and construction company specialising in bringing projects to life through strategic partnership, investment and relationship building are looking for a Marketing and communications Manger to support the growth of their business. With operations in over 20 countries, this business is an internationally diverse business with a wide range of skills from different backgrounds across the globe.
Your new role
Having recently establishing their UK headquarters the business needs a marketing and communications manager to support their ambitious growth plans to become a top 10 UK construction contractor, are anchored within the Northern Powerhouse. This role is to create, implement and oversee communications programs, be it internal or external, that effectively describes and promotes the company. In this stand alone role you will Planning and managing the design, content, and production of all marketing materials alongside PR / Communications strategies.
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong PR / Communications experience in the Construction / Real Estate / Property industry.
* 3-5 years Experience in a similar role
* Degree or equivalent in Public Relations / Media / Journalism / Marketing.
* strong writer and communicator with a proven track record of excellent content creation
* Full UK driving license (beneficial)
What you'll get in return
* Salary up to £35k plus car allowance
* Hybrid Working
* Global Opportunities
* 25 days' holiday a year plus bank
* Ongoing training and development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Marketing and Communications Job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.