Our client, one of the largest airports in the UK, is looking for an experienced Social Media Campaign Manager to join their Social Media Team.
You will be reporting to the Senior Social Media Manager to support the creation of engaging social media content that supports commercial goals across Western and Chinese social media channels. You will work on delivering effective social media strategies, community engagement, and ensuring passenger communication during crisis and disruption. You will work closely with key stakeholders to produce reactive and proactive content to enhance brand reputation.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Support the planning and delivering of Western and Chinese social media strategy for the company brand
- Plan and produce creative social media content, assisting in the development of the monthly content calendar
- Implement paid and organic social media campaigns, working closely with stakeholders and managing own campaigns
- Create reports on pre and post campaign analysis of social media activity
- Support Social Media and Customer Engagement Teams with community engagement
- Lead communications across social media channels in collaboration with Crisis Teams
- Support the wider Marketing and Digital Teams with social media initiatives
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working with and managing social media
- Content creation experience, including photography, video and editing
- Excellent copywriting skills to amplify social media content and drive engagement
- Strong understanding of social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, etc.)
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to communicate complicated issues to a wide audience
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work rapidly and to strict deadlines
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premier Pro
- Knowledge of Chinese social media and native advertising (desirable)
- Previous blogging and influencer experience (desirable)
- Remote working (in-office twice a week)
- Company and individual-based performance bonus up to 20% (target of 10%)
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holiday days
- Generous pension contribution of up to 12%
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Subsided Healthcare
- Cycle To Work Scheme and Travel Loans
- Many more
If you’re interested in applying for this position or you would like to find out more information please contact Callum Williams @ VMA Group on Tel. 07788210901 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.