Law Firm Cheltenham based with hybrid working Great career progression and training!
Your new company
An international law firm with an established client base and well respected reputation, both regionally and nationally.
Your new role
This is a very exciting opportunity to join the team in the Cheltenham office to support and lead the planning and execution of the firms core marketing plans into the local market. You will identify local business opportunities that align with the firmwide strategy, working closely alongside the Business Development Managers and partnering with the central marketing teams as and when required.
* Working with the Cheltenham Marketing Committee on managing the local office plan and budget in line with the Firm's Core Plans
* Working closely with BDMs in the firm to align activities to Core BD plans and where possible ensuring Cheltenham is involved and incorporated
* Using the firm's CRM tool to create, maintain and refine shared targets and other Marketing lists
* Proactive support with the local intermediary/referrer relationships, adopting best practice principles from the central relationships team.
* Drawing on the central BD best practice principles, leading on relevant office pitches or presentations, utilising the Core BD teams for master content.
* Supporting the Cheltenham fee earners in creating brochures, team sheets and other client facing materials, including working with the marketing communications team and pitch designer where appropriate
* Working with the central Marketing Communications team, to deliver regional or core client base campaigns and/or the local delivery of firmwide campaigns relevant to the key audiences of the Cheltenham office
* Working with and utilising the central events team to support the planning and delivery of a variety of local targeted events.
* Supporting the maintenance and updating of the Cheltenham aspect of the firm's website
* Updating specific webpages on the firm's internal website produced by the Cheltenham office
* Creating newsletters and other e-marketing communications using the firm's emarketing platform
* Working with the central marketing communications team, helping in the delivery of social and other digital media and to report on relevant web analytics to the Cheltenham office
What you'll need to succeed
You will be resilient, confident to influence and communicate at all business levels and have excellent attention to detail. A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential.
This role would suit an experienced marketing executive looking for the next step in their career! Experience within a professional services environment is beneficial but not essential.
What you'll get in return
The company offer hybrid working and a great benefits package that includes pension, holiday purchase scheme, annual salary reviews, employee discounts scheme and lots of other things that include house moving days and volunteering days!
There is also a fantastic business school open to employees at all levels that invests in your career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.