Job Title: Affiliates Marketing Executive/ Affiliates Performance Executive
Location: London (Remote)
Salary: £30,000 -£40,000 per annum.
Job type: Permanent, Full Time.
Wirex is a worldwide digital payment platform, that has forged new rules in the digital payments space. In 2015, the firm developed the world's first contactless payment card that gives users the ability to seamlessly spend crypto and traditional currencies in real life.
With a Head Office in the UK and offices across the globe, we pride ourselves on our vibrant and relaxed atmosphere, that is driven by our employees! We're not like anyone else. Why? Because we always do things our way, before anyone else does them - like creating the first ever debit card that lets you pay with crypto, making it easier for ordinary people to access DeFi-powered savings and setting up the world's first cryptocurrency rewards scheme
We're a rapidly expanding Fintech company and we have an exciting new role for a qualified and experienced Affiliates Executive to join our talented Global Marketing team. If you have a genuine passion for all things crypto and want to work with an international team, you'll love Wirex.
We are looking for an Affiliate Marketer with at least 2 years' experience and is someone who is obsessed with all things Crypto, Defi, Web3, metaverse and beyond to join our Global Marketing Department.
* 50% - Research, Contact, Recruit & Onboard targeted affiliates & influencers that are aligned with Wirex brand values and are advocates of our offering
* 20% - Support Senior Manager with setting up contracts and negotiation deals with current and potential partners, working with Legal, the copywriters and designers where required
* 10% - Analyse and report performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. Monitor competitor propositions and work with Senior manager on strategy improvement
* 10% - Maintaining relationships with existing affiliate partners through weekly/monthly calls, affiliates program announcements and emails
* 5% - Troubleshoot events and ensure all affiliate traffic is correctly tagged and follows the right geo targeting
* 5% - Additional Projects and Responsibilities - including but not limited to researching new partnerships and staying on top of current platform updates, new territory launches & ensuring all comms and campaigns are legal and compliant
* An exceptional candidate with min 2 years' experience in a similar role
* Strong attention to detail
* Experienced with affiliate platforms, programs and tools, such as Impact Radius, Appsumer, Branch, SEMRush etc.
* Strong excel skills
* Solid communication skills
* Creativity in finding solutions and creating engaging assets and content
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and to meet deadlines
The Winning Candidate:
* Affiliates Marketing experience in the Finance sector or regulated industries
* Strong communication skills
* Metrics-driven individual supporting the Senior Performance Manager to expand successfully Wirex's affiliates program
* University Degree in Business, Marketing or Finance (advantageous)
The successful applicant will work closely with the broader Customer Engagement and Marketing team to grow further Wirex's market presence globally.
* Flexible working - semi-remote with flexible business hours, we understand the meaning of work-life balance.
* Annual Leave Allowance + bank holidays - work hard, play harder. Enjoying your downtime is important.
* Private Medical Insurance - your health is important, so we give our people the option to join Private Health.
* Paid Volunteer Day and opportunity to do work for good causes - we want to make sure we give back when and where we can, and if we can have fun in the process, it's win, win!
* Referral Scheme - want to give someone you know the opportunity to work with some of the smartest brains in the industry? You refer, we reward you for your efforts!
* Annual bonus earning potential - which of course is paid in cryptocurrency!
* Annual Training Allowance - we give all our people an annual training allowance to learn something new in their field.
* Become an expert in your field - extensive opportunity to grow your career and professional development at an innovative FinTech firm.
Overseas candidates will NOT be considered for this role. We are not sponsoring Visa's at this time, so please refrain from applying unless eligible to work in the UK.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.