Exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a leading UK property firm.
The successful applicant will play a key role in supporting the company’s growth ambitions drive growth and maximise ROI for performance marketing channels while also identifying growth and optimisation opportunities for performance marketing while working within efficiency targets.
Hybrid working: 2 days a week office, remainder working from home.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Develop and lead the company strategy for both Digital and Performance Marketing
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to deliver end to end campaigns from concept to execution
- Responsible for website maintenance ensuring consistent digital presence across all channels
- Evolving the end-to-end customer acquisition and retention journey, through the website with tracking and attribution
- Work with a digital agency on the execution for paid online marketing channels (Paid Search, Paid Social etc)
- Grow and improve performance across paid media channels & digital acquisition through optimisation efforts and regular development and implementation of creative ideas with internal teams and agency consultancy.
- Lead SEO strategy to deliver quarterly organic growth Own the relationships with external partners and agencies whilst supporting evaluation of all agencies, contractors, and tools used to execute the performance marketing strategy
- Monitor and report on channel and organic performance via Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, SEMrush and other data sources to provide in depth insight on performance
- Adopt a continual test and learn approach to all performance marketing activities identifying areas to grow, run tests and improve channels to optimise ROI
- Lead & manage on conversion rate optimisation (CRO) via Google Optimise, VWO or a similar platform to identify conversion improvements with on-site activity (including A/B testing) or channel/traffic acquisition
- Manage website development agency and lead on key website enhancements and technical developments
- Lead on all other digital initiatives and projects as necessary
- Reviewing competitor advertising to benchmark marketing activity
- Lead the customer data strategy, in terms of owning the customer data (Hubspot) and following best practice in terms of a single customer view and ability to analyse and segment this data
Skills & experience:
- 6+ years’ experience in digital marketing with experience of working with high-profile consumer brands / service industry organisations either in-house or at an agency
- Proven track record in managing digital performance marketing channels delivering positive ROI, SEO improvement strategies, website development and optimisation
- Educated to degree level
- Experienced in delivering high performing digital marketing campaigns
- Experience of leading website development and SEO strategy
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and drivers
- Exceptional communication, creative, strategic, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude: a diligent multitasker able to prioritise and excel under pressure
- Acting commercially at all times; continually review the cost base and search for efficiencies in delivering ahead of forecast
In return, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan to help you meet your health and wellness, financial and lifestyle needs:
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- A flexible, diverse and inclusive working culture
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Great opportunities to develop and progress in your career
- Generous Pension Plan
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further, please get in touch ASAP with your current CV
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.