Our client is a leading global financial services company operating across 40 countries, specializing in wealth management, investment banking, securities and investment management. The ideal candidate will be working with a regional team within a global marketing department, managing all aspects of brand.
The Brand and Marketing Executive will have strong experience of brand and marketing, stakeholder management, and content and creative development. They will collaborate both locally and globally, managing their key marketing activity.
Key Responsibilities will Include:
• Support the company marketing VP with campaigns across regions and various lines of business
• Develop social media campaigns, creative content, presentations and reports
• Produce and manage marketing briefs, collaborating with the internal creative studio
• Co-ordinate employee photoshoots
• Support talent acquisitions and recruitment campaigns
• Manage content calendar
• Support ad-hoc marketing requests, including content for client conferences
• Produce presentations to be used for business reports and stakeholder updates
• Keep track of campaign metrics and reports
• Actively engage and keep updated on the company’s marketing and brand strategies
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• 4-6 years’ experience in brand and marketing
• Previous experience of the financial services sector
• Ability to build relationships and collaborate with global teams
• Experience of working within a large corporate environment
• Excellent writing skills
• Experience of working with both internal and external agencies
• Experience developing creative assets, including messaging, copy, video content and photography
• Bachelors degree
• Italian as a second language (desirable)
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.