Senior Marketing Executive job for a well-known law firm based in Manchester
Your new company
A well-established and well-known law firm with national operations and offices across the UK. There is an opportunity to join the business as a Senior Marketing Executive in their Insurance, Public Sector & Regulatory service areas. You will join an award winning, collaborate and professional marketing team.
Your new role
Reporting into the Marketing & Business Development Director you will be a highly motivated, commercially astute individual who will help develop and implement marketing plans that will drive the growth of the commercial teams. You will have a natural flare for stakeholder engagement and the drive to make things happen.
What you'll need to succeed
* Relevant degree or equivalent professional qualification
* Demonstrable postgraduate Marketing experience preferably in a professional services environment.
* Evidence of organisational skills and able to deliver to competing customer deadlines
* Evidence of effective communication skills in a variety of methods to a range of stakeholders and audiences
* Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
* Evidence of developing or working on marketing plans, campaigns, and/or products
What you'll get in return
* Up to £33000
* Very flexible Hybrid working arrangements
* 33 Days Annual Leave, including bank holidays
* Birthday off
* Training and Development
* Excellent progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Manchester based Social Media Executive job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. As we have a high volume of applicants, please apply in the first instance. Your CV will not be included in any processes without direct conversation with one of our team. If this Social Media Executive job isn't suited to your requirements however you would be keen to explore the job market in Manchester then please get in touch directly for a confidential discussion.