Your new company
My client are a highly diverse electronics and technology brand. Providing both B2B and B2C products and services, they are globally recognised and can offer great on-site facilities balanced with home working. Their offices in Hampshire offer flexible remote and hybrid working options, and together we are seeking an experienced Content Planner / Digital Content Manager for an ongoing contract, initially for 12 months but likely to extend.
Your new role
As Digital Content Planner / Account Manager you will partner with the Digital Journey Manager to understand the aims and objectives of stakeholders in various business units, and then take responsibility for creating the annual Content Plan, creating Content proposals based on business briefs (both BAU and project-based work such as product launches), and manage the creation of high-quality Content via 3rd parties; designers and copywriters both in-house and external. You will manage the approval process to have content signed-off, and then provide direction to the publishing team to have the relevant content plans enacted and uploaded to the website.
This is more of a strategic role involved in Content planning and managing - you will create the plans and manage the end-to-end process to get the content uploaded to the relevant pages, but will manage the creation of content via 3rd parties rather than being creatively involved yourself. The purpose of this role is to plan and deliver fully optimised, audience-based content and will include reviewing content and keyword performance.
What you'll need to succeed
* Relevant university degree or equivalent experience within digital marketing.
* Content development experience, ideally in a B2B digital/digital content role, ideally within marketing communications environment either agency or client side
* Excellent attention to detail, editorially qualified or experienced with a 'good eye' for quality content/design
* Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple content objectives
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong team player
* Web Analytics (Adobe, GA)
* Understanding of SEO and Keyword Planning
* Knowledge of workflow methodologies and project management tools
* Wireframing and content hierarchy
* Knowledge of UX best practice
What you'll get in return
You will receive a daily rate up to the equivalent of a £45,000 annual salary - as the role is in-scope of IR35 this will equate to a PAYE (or Umbrella) rate of between £150 - £200 per day. You will be paid for 25 days holiday annually, get access to all on-site facilities, and have the option to work flexibly from home. This is initially a 12 month contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.