Press Officer / Media / Press
Your new company
Well known business in the Worthing are looking for Media and Press Officer to join their team on permanent basis.
Your new role
* Developing and placing content that tells our story across all types of media - print, broadcast and digital.
* Working closely with teams from across the business you'll create media campaigns that protect and enhance our reputation.
* You'll also be frontline in a busy press office environment, establishing facts and getting to the heart of an issue; you'll create responses and talk to journalists so that our voice is heard.
What you'll need to succeed
* Understanding of media landscape, particularly regional and trade press.
* Confident in engaging with journalists and media outlets reactively and proactively.
* Track record for building campaigns that secure positive coverage to meet business objectives.
* Excellent writing skills
* Organisation and time management skills
* Energetic, future focussed team player ready to make a difference.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working, competitive salary along with great benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.