Press and Media Officer
- Hays Marketing
- England,West Sussex,Worthing
- £38000.00 - £47500.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 2 Sep 2022
Your new company
Well known business in the Worthing are looking for Media and Press Officer to join their team on permanent basis.
Your new role
* Developing and placing content that tells our story across all types of media - print, broadcast and digital.
* Working closely with teams from across the business you'll create media campaigns that protect and enhance our reputation.
* You'll also be frontline in a busy press office environment, establishing facts and getting to the heart of an issue; you'll create responses and talk to journalists so that our voice is heard.
What you'll need to succeed
* Understanding of media landscape, particularly regional and trade press.
* Confident in engaging with journalists and media outlets reactively and proactively.
* Track record for building campaigns that secure positive coverage to meet business objectives.
* Excellent writing skills
* Organisation and time management skills
* Energetic, future focussed team player ready to make a difference.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working, competitive salary along with great benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert