This role is working for a prestigious membership organisation based in the City of London. They are looking for an individual who can create smooth operations on day-to-day fundraising, events, and the organisations activities. This role will report into the CEO and will work alongside various colleagues including the marketing manager, events manager, and the Fundraising committee.
This organisation is set up to support people in the sector. They support the industry by helping those who work or have worked in the sector; ensure its long-term success by developing the future generations; and inspire excellence in design and manufacture. It aims to support the highest standards of design, manufacturing, marketing, and retailing of all types of furniture and furnishing throughout the United Kingdom.
The main duties will include: -
* Provide administrative support and fundraising guidance to Regional Committees, enabling fundraising events to run smoothly and maximise attendance and income.
* To support the administration of the Fundraising Committee and delivery of their many Fundraising Events, locally and nationally, while reporting to the Chief Executive.
* Be able to create and provide clear reports.
* Balance a busy workload when supporting different regions, using top organisation skills to ensure everyone is clear on action plans.
* Ability to generate leads and show professionalism when handling and processing information and some ability to consult contacts.
* Keep documents up to date, monitor budgets, provide guidance and knowledge to help generate regular, long-term income streams for the charity.
* Need to have an awareness regarding budgets and budget reports
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the below: -
* An energetic, proactive, and fast learning approach to work while being mature and maintaining professionalism.
* Be enthusiastic and passionate to deliver to high standards, having an eye for detail.
* The ability to work independently using initiative, while being able to be clear and a supportive member of their team.
* Strong written and communications skills for various audiences
* Ability to be productive and prioritise workloads when meeting deadlines as well as having the confidence to be realistic to arising challenges.
* Ideally a graduate or someone with relevant experience.
* Should have previous experience in events and/or fundraising with a proven record of success.
* Highly dependable and reliable.
* Ability to plan when working under pressure to reach decisions quickly and effectively.
* You will need to have strong pro-active mindset
* You will have strong stakeholder engagement skills and be able to communicate with colleagues across all levels internal and external.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date word version of your CV, highlighting all your relevant experience or feel free to contact me to discuss the role in detail.