Great opportunity for a CRM Manager to join a leading UK healthcare firm.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the day to day development of the company’s CRM offering, working with multiple departments to grow and optimise company CRM.
Highly flexible working: 1 day every 2 weeks in central London office, remainder working home.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day data tasks in Zoho and improve the quality of data
- Ensure data is segmented to drive highly targeted marketing comms and reporting
- Responsible for working through new test and learn initiatives with focus on HCW engagement, trade driving and reactivation activity
- Manage the allocation of data and system tasks
- Contribute to CRM's best practice documents by continually looking for process improvements
- Work with the IT team to develop new APIs to enable us to target HCWs through additional channels; SMS, WhatsApp
- Manage the CRM system configuration
- Support the development of client preferences and target lists to help underpin company recruitment initiatives
- Trouble-shoot administrator or technical level issues on the Zoho CRM
Skills & experience:
- Proven track record in supporting business development programmes in professional services firms
- Knowledge of Data Protection and "anti-spamming" regulations
- Good persuader and confident presentation skills as well as results focused
- Excellent business writing and communication styles, adaptable to various situations
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workloads and comfortable working to deadlines
- Proven experience in a CRM or marketing communications role for a minimum of 5 years
- Experience with Zoho CRM platform or other CRM systems
- Ability to use data and insights to drive decision making
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives
In return, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan to help you meet your health and wellness, financial and lifestyle needs:
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus
- Private Healthcare 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Wellness support
- Flexible working arrangements
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further, please get in touch ASAP with your current CV
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.