Communications Assistant Live Role!
Your new company:
Your new company is a leading independent Investment Management firm operating globally. The company are highly specialized in managing money and finding the best investment opportunities for their clients due to their teams being expert in risk management and quality controls. There are two Communications Assistant roles available with one based in London and one in Reading.
Your new role:
As a Communications Assistant you will be responsible for the management, coordination, and production of internal communications channels including the Intranet, email, and newsletters. You will be expected to liaise with stakeholders confidently and efficiently and demonstrate strong abilities in producing presentation materials.
What you need to succeed:
* Driven, independent and proactive attitude
* Strong written communication skills with the ability to write for different audiences across the business
* Firm knowledge on SharePoint, Microsoft packages and Web content management systems
* Solid verbal communication skills and confidence when challenging and engaging stakeholders on how they communicate
* Knowledge on photographic media packages is favourable but not essential
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail and
* Confidence to network effectively with both internal and external teams ranging in seniority
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.