Do you have an interest in sustainability, recycling and the environment
Your new company
Does working for an organisation who are creating technology to support sustainability interest you?
If so then this could be the job for you!
I am working with a fantastic global recycling technology provider to recruit their new Marketing and Communications Coordinator to be based from their central Scotland location. Scotland is set to launch a deposit return scheme (DRS) for drinks containers set in August 2023, the scheme means that retailers will have a legal obligation to accept single use bottles and cans back from consumers for recycling. This organisation provide the technology for capturing empty drinks containers. Their technology helps to enable Deposit Return Schemes (DRS), capturing bottles and cans for closed-loop recycling as part of the transition to a more circular economy.
Your new role
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will play a key role in the delivery of the Marketing & Communications strategy in the UK & Ireland across the marketing mix, with a particular focus on trade events and digital marketing. The post holder will be responsible for:
* Leading on all trade events in the UK and Ireland, including planning, execution and post event reviews
* Manage social media, including developing content, posting, and reporting on results
* Create sales materials that facilitate the sales team to land major contracts, including presentations, brochures and machine branding
* Support on trade PR by carrying out media monitoring, drafting press releases and press office activities.
* Carry out regular reporting on marketing performance and campaign analytics
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Strong experience across the marketing mix, with a focus on B2B marketing
* Experience managing social media channels for a brand
* A passion for making a difference in sustainability, recycling, and the environment
* Experience in managing a brand's participation at trade events
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
* A competitive salary upto £35,000
* Company Bonus
* 25 days annual leave + public holidays
* 10 % non contributory pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.