An interesting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager, working at the heart of the Marketing & Comms industry.
Since 1978 VMA GROUP has been a leading recruitment and executive search partner to the communications and marketing industry.
With over 40 years' experience, our organisation has developed an incomparable network and a reputation for professional excellence. We are passionate about what we do and want to ensure that we’re always providing the best possible service to support both commercial and personal goals for our business clients and the individual communication, marketing and digital professionals we support.
Marketing for our business has always been of the utmost importance to us. A central and essential function, aligned closely to the sales team and working in partnership with our Executive Directors, MD and CEO. As an international recruitment specialist, our marketing approach has to have an international mindset and a clear vision on how marketing strategy can be developed in line with key business objectives.
Marketing at VMA GROUP is all about enhancing reputation, providing value to our stakeholders and standing out from the crowd. We believe it’s a commercial function and one that can have a significant impact on the growth and continued success of our business.
If you’re looking for a broad, varied and exciting marketing opportunity, working with a professional and friendly team, this role could be for you!
Responsibilities & Opportunities:
- Design and implement a marketing and communications strategy to support VMA GROUP’s key business objectives
- Develop and manage the VMA GROUP brand
- Design and implement marketing campaigns to support the sales teams, targeting new businesses, sectors and professionals with compelling content, highlighting our capabilities and excellent service
- Create and write compelling content to share across digital and print media to gain maximum exposure to relevant audiences such as HR, Talent Acquisition, Communications and Marketing Directors
- Managing and enhancing our company website, reviewing areas of improvement, enhancing SEO and implementing changes where required
- Develop and implement a social media strategy and manage current social channels, including Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, with regular postings across channels
- Research trends, competitors and market changes; analyse and report on results
- Design, develop, produce and update key company collateral, brochures, reports etc
- Measure communications and marketing activities, both external and internal, delivering measurable projects and campaigns on time, within budget and to a consistently high quality
- Manage all online and in person events across the business and proactively work with the sales teams to develop event ideas
- Work with the CEO, MD and other business managers to develop our brand as an employer, promoting VMA GROUP as a “great place to work”
- Research external opportunities, be it sponsorships, partnerships, awards or new avenues for potential growth
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of marketing in a professional organisation
- Experience of developing marketing strategy, plans and their implementation
- Social media strategy and management
- SEO experience
- Experience of managing multiple campaigns, promoting different products and services
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly and distil the most important and relevant information to inform unique and innovative new content and campaign ideas
- Highly proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills, meticulous attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent writing skills
- A CIM qualification or similar would be beneficial
- Ideally some experience in the following: Adobe Software Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Canva, DotMailer and google analytics
If you’re interested in this opportunity, or you would like to find out more information, please submit your CV and contact details or contact Andrew Harvey, CEO, VMA GROUP.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.