Your New Company:
Your new company is a leading law firm that has been consistently voted as an outstanding place to work. It has multiple offices across the UK, and they prioritise the trust and values they place in their people.
Your New Role:
Your new role as a Communications Coordinator will be within the dynamic business development and marketing team which comprises of 15 people. The role is a specialist position within this team and will focus on the coordination and production of copy, whilst being the first point of contact for any questions when creating engaging copy for a vast range of functions.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Be the lead copywriter for the business development team
* Take the lead on the creation of captivating marketing content including press releases, newsletters, case studies, social media and guestlists for events invitations
* Coordinate with all key stakeholders across all levels
* Work with the business development manager to develop a pipeline of content for all sectors
* Produce engaging copy for events campaigns, email campaigns and mailing lists on CRM
* Aid the wider in-house marketing teams with activities such as podcasts, in-house video filming
* Work alongside the senior marketing staff to ensure online content is frequently updated
What you'll need to succeed:
* Experience in a marketing or communications role
* Confident in writing engaging and creative copy
* Motivation to work flexibly across the business development and marketing team
* Efficient in dealing with CRM systems and dealing with senior leaders within the company
* Proactive and enthusiastic to work well with both a team and individually
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Well established time management, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Drive to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and handle last minute changes
What you will get in return:
Very competitive salary ranging from 38-42k
25 days holiday, plus UK public holidays
Normally 9:30-5:30pm, with core work hours of 10-4pm so you can work flexibly
Bonus every April
Hybrid model with one day in the office but can go in more if desired
Informal, fun team dynamic with a lot of development and career progression opportunities
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.