Job Title: Head of Marketing
Location: Solihull / Hybrid WFH
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time.
Are you an innovative, forward-thinking, tech-savvy, Head of Marketing, looking for an exciting new challenge? Fancy being a part of an award-winning organisation, with ambitious plans for growth? If so, read on…
With offices across the globe, sales-i are a rapidly expanding international SaaS company. We guarantee a challenging and rewarding career, working on amazing projects with a great group of people.
We are looking for a talented Head of Marketing, to be based in our Solihull office, that can galvanize our marketing efforts with progressive growth strategies. This individual will share our vision to grow our product led business. Leading an experienced team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing strategy and activities in a collaborative role, setting the direction for UK and US teams.
What's on offer?
* Highly competitive salary
* Pension and Health Cash Plan
* Exhilarating, fast-paced environment
* Fantastic career and personal development opportunities
* Overseas travel to collaborate with US office in Chicago
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
* Working closely with the key US and UK sales stakeholders to develop marketing strategies and plans to support the product led vision
* Plan and own the annual marketing budget that supports the marketing plan for UK and US
* Responsible for the performance and development of the marketing team members
* Work closely with sales team and CSM team to understand target audiences and develop campaign ideas that engage and entice our prospects and customers
* Develop lead generation marketing strategies to proactively increase and maximise lead generation for the business
* Meet with customers to evaluate existing marketing engagement
* Actively create content and collateral to support the sales team at every stage of the buyer journey - including, but not limited to, thought leadership content, webinars, blog, eBooks, case studies, product sheets, videos, and documents etc
* Manage and continually develop website to meet the evolving needs of the company
Skills & Experience Required:
* Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing experience is required
* Demonstrable industry experience - preferably with a SaaS/technology company
* Proven leadership and ability to motivate and manage team members
* International experience and knowledge of the US market would be an advantage
* Experience of leading a product marketing vision
* Influencing - high level of interpersonal skills, demonstrable ability to present ideas and take people with them
* Energized by building and scaling a SaaS organization
* Sharp attention to detail and a strong creative flair
* Able to work autonomously
* Confident, self-motivated and success driven with strong communication skills
Key Results Area:
* Generate demand for sales-i within targeted US and UK markets
* Drive SQLs to the sales team
* Increase customer loyalty through communication activities
* Successfully launch new products to market
* Creation and delivery of CMO dashboards for board and executive team review and analysis
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Coordinator, Head of Marketing, Brand Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Supervisor, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist, Head of Marketing, Brand Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Supervisor, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Manager may also be considered for this role.