Fantastic opportunity to work with a leader within the education sector.
Your new company
Hays are thrilled to be working with a leading Education provider to support in the recruitment of their next Marketing Manager role. This role will support the operations director of one of the leading sport facilities in Scotland develop and implement the marketing strategy.
Your new role
This is an all-round role with overarching responsibility for idea creations and developing the marketing plan for the facilities to generate leads and drive sales for the site. The post holder will lead all marketing activities across traditional and digital channels with the support of the marketing team. They will work with internal and external stakeholder to drive ROI and support the team reach their vision and strategic goals.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Experience of creating and delivering a business wide marketing plan as well as analysing return on investment relating to marketing activity.
* Skills across digital and traditional marketing channels
* Experience developing marketing plans
* Experience working with external creative agencies.
* Analytical problem-solving skills
* Experience in a similar role.
* Demonstrable experience of managing a small team including setting objectives and managing workload
* Experience of Higher Education setting
* Experience of Leisure Management system
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
* A competitive salary
* 33 days annual leave plus 9 building closed days
* Generous pension contribution (above 20%)
* Onsite parking
* Career development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.