- Hays Marketing
- Closing date
- 26 Aug 2022
Your new company:
Your new company is a fantastic world leading insurance group that is looking to invest in you to grow, develop and enhance the current marketing team that specialise in both communications and design.
Your new role:
As the communications manager you will be responsible for controlling and enhancing both the internal and external communications of the company You will need to be a hard working and driven individual that can represent the companies external messaging and advise with stakeholders on media management.
* Manage the UK media relations calendar, press releases and generating positive media coverage across various priority business publications
* Work alongside internal stakeholders and other experts to support their external communications needs
* Maintain and nurture strong relationships with business journalists
* Enhance the Intranet, Workplace by Facebook and internal newsletters
* Analyse and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback data to identify improvements to the internal communications channels and content
What you'll need to succeed:
* Experience in producing high quality and effective PR campaigns and press releases
* Efficient in both the editing and writing of engaging content for both internal and external audiences
* Previous experience in consulting with stakeholders, guiding and recommending ideas to produce commercially successful outcomes
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Desire to work in a fast-paced corporate B2B environment
What you'll get in return:
* 25 days holiday + UK Bank holidays
* Life Insurance, private medical, dental and pension
* Annual season ticket for travel including car parking, rail, bus, and coach
* Hybrid working model
* Black Friday and Cyber Monday rewards
* Cycle to work and Gym discounts
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert