Client Relationship Management expert required for high-tech Bournemouth agency!
Your new company
This successful, growing and high-tech agency, based in the beautiful seaside town of Bournemouth, are looking to further expand their highly skilled team. Working across a range of B2B and B2C clients, with some truly exciting projects and campaigns to get stuck in to, this is an excellent time to get involved. With an awesome, family-feel yet high performance culture, and an opportunity to progress technically, professionally and personally, this opportunity is not be missed.
Your new role
The Account Director is a leading role within the Client Services team, reporting to the Client Service Director. You'll need to be a seasoned operator at this level - used to managing a team and driving value to clients from brief inception to delivery. Specifically, your role is to:
* Build and nurture positive and profitable client relationships
* Lead and direct the acquisition and delivery of client work, adding value through the process
* Be a solution provider; adapting to or adapting the process to ensure seamless management of accounts
Your role will be directly responsible for:
* Strategically owning the client relationship (multiple accounts and clients)
* Achieving business commercial metrics and targets across your accounts
* Managing a small team of account managers - developing, mentoring and progressing them with you
* Promoting best practice client servicing and project delivering across the business
What you'll need to succeed
You must be able to:
* Work at a strategic level across integrated campaigns - leading on and creating proposals and strategic responses
* Have confidence in delivering client work across the breadth of integrated campaigns - including digital, SEA, creative and content
* Work across multiple clients and accounts simultaneously - providing best practice client servicing to each
* Set and manage objective development for more junior members of team - ensuring team is utilised to target metrics, motivated with progression plans and supported on day to day delivery
* Manage upwards the client directors - keeping them informed and advised on relevant client developments, but also utilising and leveraging their experience to build upon account and relationships
What you'll get in return
* A competitive salary of £40,000-£50,000
* Negotiable benefits package depending on how you interview and your experience
* Free parking
* Hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.