Your new company
My client is a leading business services organisation with worldwide operations in over 50 countries and a workforce of over 30,000 employees internationally. Despite their size, UK operations are a vibrant, family-feel team with a sizeable marketing department working closely together. The role will be based largely remotely with occasional/monthly travel to offices & work spaces in Surrey and/or Sussex. This is initially a 12 month contract with potential beyond that.
Your new role
The role of Digital Analytics & Insight Manager is to be responsible for the overall delivery of Web Analytics solutions for the business. The role is focussed on building a team to advance the development of digital data and be responsible for the delivery of actionable insights using innovative analytical tools and digital analytics expertise.
Your role will be responsible for identifying, validating and communicating the strategy around the business' data infrastructure. In addition, lead a team in generating actionable insights to improve the performance of digital marketing channels across multiple geographies and markets.
You will work with stakeholders across the Digital Performance Team and wider business to demonstrate the business case for feasibility pilots in the business across online channels.
You will be primarily responsible for tracking the performance and ROI of digital channels and working with the team to identify actionable insights that will drive organic and paid site traffic and conversions across channels to profitable sales.
What you'll need to succeed
* Confident in analysing digital marketing data and communicating to less-technical teams.
* Ability to oversee the creation of user-friendly reporting dashboards and templates that are both insightful and actionable.
* Capable in driving a team forward to achieve core business objectives and deliver actionable insight.
* Confident in training people in digital marketing analytical tools/platforms and search marketing.
* Ability to interpret and communicate business requirements into actions for junior team members.
* An analytical thinker who can problem-solve and work closely with SEO, PPC & CRO managers to provide intelligence and support the delivery of the digital marketing strategy.
* Commercial experience with Google Analytics
* Ability to merge data from multiple sources into data suitable for analysis
* Working with relational databases such as BigQuery and large data sets
* Able to prioritise and manager multiple projects simultaneously
* Line Management experience is beneficial
* Ability to add value through data & commercial insight
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £60,000 per year plus other company benefits. This is an exciting, global team and you will have the opportunity to manage individuals as well as remaining hands on with the data and create actionable insights yourself. This role is initially a 12 month contract with potential beyond that.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.