Digital Marketing Manager - £23.00 per hour - 3 Month Contract
Digital Marketing Manager - Music School
* £23.00 per hour (PAYE premium)
* 3 Month Contract- ASAP start
* London (Hybrid working)
Your new company
Music School and Drama School- London
Your new role
Purpose of Post
* To manage, develop and promote the School's digital marketing tools, including the School's website and its social media channels, and to produce the analytics to report on these;
* To manage digital marketing activity including SEO, email marketing, content production, working with the Deputy Head of Marketing & Communications and Marketing Managers within the team on paid campaigns with the School's paid media agency, digital screens, and, alongside the School's Audio Visual Department, live/post streaming;
* To have oversight of content, the School's intranet; to provide expert knowledge and intelligence to ensure the School is at the forefront of its sector in the use of digital technologies and media.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
To manage the content of the School's external website including:
* Approving and sending live submitted content from providers from across the School;
* Writing, maintaining and updating major content;
* Overseeing an annual content update across the site;
* Ensuring the site is consistent and compelling for its identified key audiences, in line with the School's branding and compliant with legislation
* To offer expert support and advice to the School's team of content providers, including leading CMS training sessions when required.
* To manage the day-to-day liaison with the School's external website developer, including prioritising technical support tasks and monitoring usage of support hours.
* To work with the Deputy Director of Advancement and the Head of Business Systems & Data on commissioning and managing development projects for the website.
* To manage Search Engine Optimisation and paid digital marketing activity, working with the Deputy Head of Marketing & Communications and Marketing Managers within the team and the School's paid media agency to strategically target and attract prospective students and audiences to key areas of the School's website.
* To manage the School's social media channels, developing, planning and delivering content, interaction with stakeholders, maintenance of existing channels, advising on engaging with new channels, and developing guidelines for staff and student usage.
* To work with the Marketing Managers within the team to develop and manage advertising campaigns on social media platforms to strategically target and attract prospective students and events audiences.
* To oversee content and ongoing development of the School's intranet
* To work with the Deputy Head of Marketing and Communications on creation and delivery of a content strategy, managing its roll-out and ongoing implementation
* To commission video and audio content for the School's social channels and website, working with external content producers and film-makers.
* To work with the Audio Visual department and academic departments on the delivery of live and post-streaming of performances as required.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.